Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Hey! Welcome to my online diary.

Follow me:
Twitter: @sabbynina
Tumblr: Flightless Bird
»NA ♥
Saturday, May 5, 2012


I miss this dude. demmit -..- I tried to hide my feeling of missing him. but I cant. _|_

I never felt this way you know. from all the rest of my ex'es, I dont mind and I honestly dont care if they're actually going at the end of the world. but him? pfftt, he's only back for two months. now he is in KL. they have a family camping ke apa tah in PD. hujung bulan ni dia nak balik Melaka dah :( this month is exam month. nak keluar tu, memang berisiko tinggi wei. dia nak balik 10 June kot. lepas exam aku terus nak balik KL pulak. balik KL seminggu. seminggu lagi, taktau boleh jumpa dia ke tak. taksuka!

dah tak mau cerita. nanti nangis. bye



Photobucket
trash talked @ 11:28 AM