Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Hey! Welcome to my online diary.

Follow me:
Twitter: @sabbynina
Tumblr: Flightless Bird
»love ♥
Wednesday, June 13, 2012

hey there, sorry. I've been busy. school had started on Sunday. a day before, me and kawan kawan mama semua pegi mandi kat Salak Denai, plus Epi went back to Melaka with his dad. and 2 days before, Epi gave me a bear :)

pukul 6 macam tu, he asked sapa ada dekat rumah. I told la, daddy and adik adik. time tengah jalan nak p depan, nampak kereta dia. so, aku skodeng la dari dalam. nak keluar tak berani, takut daddy kata nak jumpa senyap senyap. lepastu, dia ambek satu kotak besar kat passenger's seat tu, letak depan rumah. then he texted 'I got something for you. tengok kat luar pagar'. actually before dia text lagi, elok dia belah, aku keluar p ambek. time nak tutup pintu tu, I accidentally dropped the box. so I texted, 'I dropped the box. hope there's nothing fragile inside'. he replied 'daymmm, my heart's in there!'. 


then bila dah bukak, rupanya ada seekor makhluk asing berkepala besar ! hahaha

by giving the bear, I meant to tell you that I'll always be there for you. I've never hug you before so, you can hug him, kiss him, just dont have sex with him.

okay, ignore the last part, he can be such a douche sometimes. hahaha.

I love you Najmi Afif.




Photobucket
trash talked @ 8:24 PM