Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Hey! Welcome to my online diary.

Follow me:
Twitter: @sabbynina
Tumblr: Flightless Bird
»proud to be calling you my BOYFRIEND
Saturday, May 19, 2012

as I said before, he's not only my boyfriend. but he's also my Bestfriend and big Brother. I do love him sooooooo much. we have our ups and downs, just like normal couples do. I love making him jealous. he gets so cute when he's jealous. but I hate when he starts BERLETER. OMG, sapa suka aite? kadang kadang he'll act like a grown up. yeah, memang laa he's a grown up dude pun. but he's NINETEEN. and bila dia beleter tu, macam my mama daddy berleter. hahahaha. \marah ni marah!/ anywayy, okay. we've almost broke up 2 times. -.- hell yeah, I cried like waterfalls! huh.

dah dah, motive ni. semalam kami gaduh, AGAIN. then somehow in somewhat dia kata aku MALU dengan dia or something. as if aku macam takmau mengaku kat orang yang aku dengan dia. and siap sisih dia lagi. well, here goes.

Mohd Najmi Afif bin Ismadi, I love you. people, proudly saying, THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND. and I do hope he'll be my husband and the father of my children one day, InsyaAllah. 

ibu dia segak gila, aku sampai jealous nak mati -.-

bila tahun punya gambar tah. haha
aku ambek sebab Naufal nampak comel sangat. 

okay, tu ja. kbye


Photobucket
trash talked @ 11:44 PM