Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Hey! Welcome to my online diary.

Follow me:
Twitter: @sabbynina
Tumblr: Flightless Bird
»Im just in a really bad place
Saturday, June 16, 2012

okay, I just stalked my boyfriend's ex girlfriend's Facebook. I know it's wrong in every situation. I meant, depa bukan contact dah kan? buat apa aku nak stalk? er tapi tah laa. terpikiaq macam macam ja. em biar la aku sengsara sorang sorang kan? nak habaq kat orang tak boleh. nak habaq kat dia pun, tak boleh jugak. so, lemme just cry alone in the corner. *sigh*


oh bytheway, I've deactivated my Facebook account. do contact me on Twitter (@sabbynina). but it's just temporary. Im just fucked up to see him with his friends and their girlfriends and his ex girlfriend. ughh, not their fault really. Im just the one being so damn emotional when tak ada sapa kacau me pun. psyco kan? 


oh shitty shit, I shouldnt be bothering about this!  have loads more things to think of. like say, SPM! huh. this past six months has been more to crying + depressing than smiling + having fun. ya Allah, help me please. Im trying to help myself, but nothing seems to work. -.-







Photobucket
trash talked @ 9:31 PM