Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Hey! Welcome to my online diary.

Follow me:
Twitter: @sabbynina
Tumblr: Flightless Bird
»(ex) best friend
Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dear (ex) bestfriend,if you look back, we have (had) been friends for A VERY LONG time now. I don't know what happen. truth be told, there are some times when I cant even stand you. the times when you don't give a shit about other's feeling. you may say that I hurt people's feeling too. but, if you're gonna say that. THINK BACK! I may hurt your feelings once in 2 minutes, but you hurt mine and other's once in every second. okay, that's harsh.  -..-

hello and Assalamualaikum, Earth to you! people don't like you very much. I sometimes don't like you either. but when I look back at the times we spent since FOREVER, there are good times you know. you are my first best friend. we may not be best friends or even friends now, but..... huhhh..

I'm not typing all this to make you feel worse. but me and a few of our friends don't have the guts to talk and tell all this face-to-face. but here goes...

please PLEASE watch your mouth. and think first before you say something to people. for example.. you once called THEM "betina, gedik, perempuan, babi.." and some other stuffs. and you said, you don't like them and there is no point being nice to them because it's useless. well dear, since you're not hanging out with us again, HANG DUK DENGAN SAPA LAA NIIII?! *okay, sorry over reacted* I mean, you all get my point la kan?

huh, I actually have LOADS more to tell you, but I think I'll just stop here. there's no point Im typing sooo long if you're not going to change yourself. but if you do want to change, Alhamdullillah. 


anyway, takecare. Goodluck for your SPM :)

Photobucket
trash talked @ 10:00 PM