Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Hey! Welcome to my online diary.

Follow me:
Twitter: @sabbynina
Tumblr: Flightless Bird
»Kuala Lumpur
Monday, November 19, 2012

Hi and Assalamualaikum :)

Im still not done with SPM. 3 and a half papers to go. Addmaths 1 and 2, Science 1 and 2, Seni 2, and Ekonomi Asas 1 and 2. 

*long sigh*
I am actually here sebab I nak balik KL lepas exammm!!! my momma and daddy wont let me! :( macam macam sebab depa bagi. tapi I had it all planned out! 10 or 13 Dec nanti, I'll go to KL with Diyana and her family, then I'll ask sapa sapa to fetch me up there. Cujid ke, Cheja ke. haaaa.. *tapi depa nak tak nak ambek aku taktau laa* hmmm

p sendiri ja tak boleh? naik taxi. *oh wait, aku tak berani* I dah la comel. haaaa *eh perasan pulak.*

hmm NAK BALIK KL!


Photobucket
trash talked @ 9:29 PM